Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why NOT to work harder! Follow me...Part 1 Update 1

Well, it's been a productive couple of days...

All my rates and fees are updated.
Next tasks on my list include:
  • Contacting all current clients about the changes. Can't wait for that, ugh!
  • Re-brand all marketing material: Business cards & Facebook page match...Now for Letterhead, Envelopes, Brochures, Flyers, Newsletters, WEB SITE (that will be a long process) & various other forms.
  • Sending new business cards to all clients reminding them about "Referral Rewards" ($25 credit with TC for any new client referral).
  • Just got a phone call to be a guest speaker on a conference call about Facebook Marketing for Realtors. Awesome! Now for an outline. I will make this available online as well (once conference call is over).
  • Systematize my services. I need to have outlines and processes for all services provided.
  • Create new forms, website pages, etc to better explain what TC can do for small businesses.
My determination and motivation has jumped through the roof with this blog idea. Knowing that I have to update every couple of days keeps me on track. Good idea on my part; if I do say so myself :)

 
Please post your progress, ideas, etc. I'm looking forward to seeing everyones progress.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment